Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mens RayBan Top Bar Sunglasses

Mens RayBan Top Bar Sunglasses

Mens RayBan Top Bar Sunglasses
In Stock.
this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Price : Special Price

Product Description : Mens RayBan Top Bar Sunglasses

Protect your eyes in style with these classic Ray-Ban RB3183 Sunglasses.

Product Features : Mens RayBan Top Bar Sunglasses

  • Lightweight metal frames
  • Polycarbonate lenses
  • 100% UV protection
  • Base curve 8
  • Spring hinges

Customer Reviews : Mens RayBan Top Bar Sunglasses

This review is from: Ray Ban Sunglasses RB 3183 high Bar, Color variations! (Apparel)


This review seems underneath my wife's name/account, however this review is indeed by a male.
I've had my Ray Ban 3183-004/9A's for a number of weeks here in Phoenix and are very happy. I initially struggled with the thought of paying over $100 for sunglasses, however created the leap of religion knowing the great name of Ray Ban.
I 1st learned of the 3183's when making an attempt on a combine at huge five Sporting merchandise. However, my huge five store solely carried the silver/gradient polarized combine (004/82) and Ray Bans never endure sale there. I knew I needed polarized, however personally notice the gradient lens slightly annoying. therefore I turned to Amazon in search of a non-gradient polarized 3183.
Pros: quality vision lens, thick lens, lightweight weight (frameless side/bottom) and simple on my nose, down/around ears rather than straight back therefore no falling off or pinching my head and giving me headaches, curved style therefore daylight does not enter sides, spring loaded bars therefore no accidental bending, created in Italy not China amen
Cons: the nose attachment is overly noticeable once I look left/right however i am adjusting to the current minor issue, the manner the lens attaches to the frame looks weak to me however solely ti
Tag : Mens RayBan Top Bar Sunglasses

Special Offers : Mens RayBan Top Bar Sunglasses


null

No comments:

Post a Comment