Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer

Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses,Black Rubber Frame/Green Lens,55 mm

Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer
In Stock.
this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Price : Special Price

Product Description : Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses,Black Rubber Frame/Green Lens,55 mm

Ray-Ban sunglasses need no explanation. The classic shapes of rayban sunglasses are back also. Ray-Ban is the world's best selling brand of sunglasses and has been around since 1937.

Product Features : Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses,Black Rubber Frame/Green Lens,55 mm

  • Case included
  • Lenses are prescription ready (Rx-able)

Customer Reviews : Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses,Black Rubber Frame/Green Lens,55 mm

This review is from: Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses (Apparel)


I've been puzzling over a combine of ray-bans for awhile currently, and that i finally tried some on during a department store recently. i actually needed the black New Wayfarers, however in fact as a result of I went searching with my mother, she had me convinced I required polarized(otherwise you will always hear that nagging very little voice in your head). whereas I actually have no downside with polarized, i used to be not an addict of the fifty value distinction.

I found this combine on Amazon(directly from Amazon, not a third party seller) for fewer then the un-polarized and that i ordered them thinking they'd be too sensible to be true, that there was a haul with the listing. however NO! it absolutely was all correct. i like them even a lot of at the value I snagged them.

A note on work. I knew the colour etc I needed however had no clue there was 52mm and 55mm. Since they were solely at this value in 52mm, I took the possibility. ray ban sunglasses mm size is in reference to the LENS size, not the width across the face. they really work me perfectly. I'm 30, with a spherical face and frequently what I think about an enormous head. however the classic Wayfarers are simply HUGE and build me look funny.
Tag : Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer

Special Offers : Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer


Available from 11 Store : Select your deal and buy

At all of these merchants listed below. Click any of the deals below to buy now on the merchant's website.
Store Rating Prices Shipping Link
 Sunglass Express
 
$78.95
 Usually ships in 4-5 business days  
 Georgia Shades
 
$79.95
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 HDO Sport
 
$81.76
 Usually ships in 6-10 business days  
 Paris Miki Optical
 
$84.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Dress Code Clothing
 
$86.87
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 DesignerGlassesUSA
 
$119.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 OpticsPlanet, Inc
 
Too low to display
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 GOODKIDZTOYZ
 
$101.70
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 CALIFORNIADEAL
 
$114.99
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Outer Rebel, Inc.
 
$119.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  

No comments:

Post a Comment