Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator

Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator

Ray-Ban RB3025 AviatorRay-Ban RB3025 Aviator Sunglasses
In Stock.

this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Price : Special Price
Product Features : Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator
  • Case included
  • Lenses are prescription ready (Rx-able)

Product Description : Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator
Whether you're spending your days imitating the volleyball scene from your favorite Air Force-training movie, or you just need some Ice Man-like style for your beach vacation, the Ray Ban Aviator Large Metal Sunglasses are for you. The crazy-tough metal frame won't snap like a twig when you take the highway to the danger zone, and the polycarbonate lenses dial in optimal clarity while you spin the ball on your finger and menacingly peer at your opponents like a hyena after fresh meat.

Product Features
  • Frame: metal
  • Hinge: alloy
  • Lens: 6-Base polycarbonate
  • Interchangeable Lens: no
  • Polarized: no
  • Face Size: Large
  • Frame Measurements:
  • Case Type: n/a
  • Nose Pads: yes
  • Temple Pads: no
  • Recommended Use: Wearing
  • Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year

Customer Reviews : Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator
This review is from: Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Sunglasses (Apparel)


I have a try of latest wayfarers that i really like, and set I needed some aviators. I selected gunmetal gray, g-15 XLT, nice understated color, and not mirror lenses. however beyond being fully certain that color I needed, I ended up being the Goldilocks of sunglasses.

initial I got the tiny 52mm aviators, that ended up being approach too little on behalf of me. I learned the laborious approach that the mm sizes isn't specifically the space across your face, it is the size of every lens. I even have the 52mm within the new wayfarers that work perfectly, thus do not let that lead you to a size in aviators, as a result of the scale does not translate. thus then I got the 55mm within the aviators and that they were a tad cosy on the aspect of my face. Then I ordered the 58mm. These appear to be the bes


Tag : Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator
Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator, cheapest Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator, lowest price Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator, compare price Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator,discount Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator,Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator for sale, best Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator, best price Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator

No comments:

Post a Comment