Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207

Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses

Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207
In Stock.
this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Price : Special Price

Product Description : Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses

Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses

Product Features : Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses

  • Size: 52mm
  • Color: Gold/G-15XLT, metal frame
  • The G-15 lens is made of impact resistant optical quality glass. It provides 100% Ultraviolet (UV) protection, is naturally scratch resistant, and has outstanding stability with virtually no time-related fading or alteration of the tint.

Customer Reviews : Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses

This review is from: Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses (Apparel)


I've perpetually had a tough time finding aviators that work me right. They were perpetually HUGE on me (I am twenty years previous, 5'6"", little face). I did not even scan the reviews for these till when I ordered them. i used to be terribly skeptical and worried that they might be small. Once I opened the package, and saw them, I was like..oh crap these are little. however once I opened them and place them on, good FIT!!!! they're truly even a trifle huge on me. i'm thus happy! merchandise shipped right on time and everything. These glasses aren't as little as some individuals claim them to be. I highly suggest these!


ray ban sunglasses review is from: Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses (Apparel)


Sunglasses were nice however not extremely what I expected. The frame was too little and therefore the metal was too skinny. They felt alittle too fragile and tiny in proportion to my face (btw. I actually have a median face). though they did not total on behalf of me i used to be simply ready to sell them to a fan who incorporates a abundant smaller face than me. All in all it worked out!


ray ban sunglasses review is from: Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207 Arista (Gold) Sunglasses (Apparel)


I have a awfully little face and frequently obtain children size hats and glasses, however these are tiny! I mean for tiny youngsters, after I place them on my husband laughed at how small they were, i used to be planning to offer them to my ten year previous nephew, however they were manner too little for him! I sent them back (my cost) and exchnged them for a special vogue, the corporate did refund and send new glasses in a very timely fashion.
Tag : Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207

Special Offers : Ray-Ban RB3044 L0207


Available from 7 Store : Select your deal and buy

At all of these merchants listed below. Click any of the deals below to buy now on the merchant's website.
Store Rating Prices Shipping Link
 Sunglass Express
 
$69.00
 Usually ships in 24 hours  
 Shop CLE
 
$69.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Sunglass Express
 
$69.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 HDO Sport
 
$70.00
 Usually ships in 24 hours  
 Star Eyewear
 
$74.95
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Dress Code Clothing
 
$98.55
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Eye Wear Palace
 
$99.99
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  

No comments:

Post a Comment