Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179

Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179

Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179 Sunglasses
In Stock.

this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Price : Special Price
Product Features : Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179
  • 100% Authentic Ray Ban, the world's most preferred brand of sunglasses and prescription eyeglasses for men, women and children.
  • Ray-Ban is the global leader in premium eyewear market and by far the best-selling eyewear brand in the world.
  • Over 10 years of on-site prescription lens work. Up to 50% off retail lens prices.
  • Special for Amazon Customers: 10% OFF Prescription Lenses! See back of your receipt for details.
  • Brand New - Factory packed, comes with original Ray Ban case and cleaning cloth.

Product Description : Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179
Ray-Ban sunglasses need no explanation. The classic shapes of rayban sunglasses are back also. Ray-Ban is the world's best selling brand of sunglasses and has been around since 1937.

Customer Reviews : Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179
This review is from: Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179 Sunglasses (Apparel)


These are a good combine of glasses, though a little dear.

I am severely aggravated though with the rubber sleeve on the frame that goes over the ear. ray ban sunglasses rubber will slip off when starting off your glasses, if you are sporting a hat over your ears and glasses. while not the rubber, you're left with a pointy slender piece of steel. i'm petrified of sporting these nice glasses currently, for worry i'll accidentally lance my eye ball whereas putting them on.


ray ban sunglasses review is from: Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179 Sunglasses (Apparel)


I have had these glasses for many years. They were demoted to ""backup"" standing when a year as a result of the polarization film (purple-ish coating on within lenses) simply wears off and that they are currently distracting to seem through. i'm dissapointed as a result of I even have invariably thought of Ray-Ban as a high quality company however this shortcut is inexcusable, particularly for a $130 combine of shades. I bought a combine of polarized glasses from another quality company and i am additional glad as a result of the polarization is encased between 2 optical quality scratch-proof lenses (with lifetime warranty), thus there's no approach it is worn off. ray ban sunglasses technique is what number different quality corporations create polarized lenses, however perhaps it's simply inconceivable with glass lenses like Ray Ban uses. As a aspect note, I kept the Ray-Bans within the provided case nearly obsessively thus it's not like they were abused. From a method standpoint, they resemble ""Mr. Smith"" from the matrix, that I did not notice till I walked into work sporting them with a suit and received some remarks, however this didn't issue into my rating.


ray ban sunglasses review is from: Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179 Sunglasses (Apparel)


I am currently on my third combine.. (broke one, and lost the opposite over the previous couple of years). this is often the foremost snug, best trying sunglasses I even have. and its a Ray ban!


Tag : Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179
Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179, cheapest Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179, lowest price Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179, compare price Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179,discount Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179,Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179 for sale, best Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179, best price Ray-Ban Unisex RB3179

No comments:

Post a Comment